HELP + SUPPORT
It is important to read the LEVL Instruction Manual before using your LEVL device. The manual will walk you through everything you need to know about your LEVL device including set up, pairing with the optional app and taking a breath measurement. READ MORE for IMPORTANT TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED.
- Place the device in an area of your home or office away from fragrant household items and chemicals which can contaminate the sensor. For accurate results, keep out of the bathroom and kitchen.
- Once the LEVL device is connected to power, it will start a 24-hour power up sequence to prepare the sensor for breath measurements. Calibration lights will start blinking at 12 hours, but please allow a full 24 hours for the sensor to stabilize before performing the calibration sequence.
- Calibration takes about 10 minutes then your device is ready for use.
- Don’t forget to download the optional iOS or Android app for additional insights beyond the device display. Create a LEVL profile and track and trend your LEVL journey. Pairing instructions can be found on page 7 of the LEVL Instruction Manual.
- When preparing for a breath measurement, please wait 60 minutes before taking a LEVL measurement if you have been exposed to the following. These items may cause false high measurements and, in some cases, may cause the sensor to fail.
Tobacco and e-cigarettes
Mint or Green Tea
Non-sugar sweeteners (e.g., Sorbitol)
Water enhancers (e.g., Mio)